Leslie's Omnibus

Bus Fumes

No, no, no, no, NO! Bus drivers have already have enough distractions without adding cell phones to the mix. I'd be going to my school district and raising all sorts of hell if I thought my child's bus driver was chattering away on a cell phone while carrying my kid.
_____

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered a gift and had it sent regular delivery. Bad idea! The U.S. Post Office has now shipped it from a sorting center in Earth City, MO to New Berlin, WI and then to Indianapolis, IN.

The problem? It's supposed to go to Peoria, IL.

Do you suppose the U.S. Post Office can even find Peoria on a map? They've certainly hit most of the Midwest surrounding it, anyway. Feels like a bad game of pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey.

That's it. Next time I'm spending the extra couple of bucks. It'll be well worth it.

(Don't worry, Pammy. It'll be there before the wedding. I promise!)
Leslie

No comments: