Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

The perfect award on Valentine's Day, no? I dunno about you, but I feel the love.

(And a big tip o' the cap to No Cool Story for the loverly artwork. And the sentiment.)
_____

Holy moly! It looks like the military is getting its very own version of the Flux Capacitor.

How very cool is that?
_____

Letting a Nigerian cabbie with less than 6 months driving experience in Chicago (in any weather) drive me home last night probably wasn't one of my brightest moments. Just sayin'.
_____

Did you watch the Westminster Dog Show? Man! It's the first time I've ever been totally flummoxed by a Judge's choice for Best In Show.

Me? I was rooting for the Bouviers des Flandres or the Petite Bassets Griffons Vendeen. Those dogs rocked.

The spaniel was nice, but I thought lacked "sparkle".

Oh, well. That's why he's the judge and I'm not.
_____

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!! (And, no. This is certainly not my favorite holiday. It's highly overrated, in my humble opinion.)
_____

Now there's a girl after my own heart!
Leslie

No comments: