Leslie's Omnibus

Chartered Excursions -- Blown-Eyed Blodgemeet

Not Austin, not San Antonio, but lovely Kerrville in the Texas Hill Country. It's great to know that the Inn of the Hills offers airport transportation service, too.

I've got my reservation. How about you? (And if you're interested in sharing a room, let me know!)
_____

Not only is my pal with the farookin' great hair flying in from the right coast for this little fete, but I see that this swell fella (who's always been high on my "must meet" list) has also penciled the date in on his calendar.

I can't wait!
Leslie

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I believe Walrilla has registered...and I know I have.

We gotta get you those boots darlin'!

Erica said...

Okay, I think I need to get me to be going to this. Enough's enough, ya know?

I should really reserve ASAP.