Leslie's Omnibus

Tootin' the Horn

I haven't done an update on the Princess Mom's health lately, but the news I got today was way too good not to share:
"I saw the oncologist today and he went over my latest PET scan. He said the tumor has shrunk from over three centimeters to 2.1 centimeters, and, as far as he's concerned, that means I'm virtually cancer-free."

Both the Princess Mom and I agreed that your prayers played a big part in her healing process.

We thank you from the bottoms of our hearts.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to do the happy dance on top of my desk...
_____
Leslie

3 comments:

Pammy said...

Though I don't know who the "Princess Mom" is, it is indeed, wonderful, wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

.. excellent news.... for you both....

Eric

Richmond said...

excellent, excellent news! :)