Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Hmmm.....

You are 66% Psychic





You are psychic. You are above average when it comes to perceiving the future. You are very observant and clever, with a good amount of common sense. It is very easy for you to predict things and be correct.


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


(A tip of the cap to Livey.)
_____

For all my male friends, a little quiz for you -- What Robert Johnson (Blues) Song Are You?

Sorry, ladies. This one truly is just for the fellas.

(A tip of the cap to J-Walk.)
_____

This would explain why Old Crankypants and Og haven't had a lot to say on their blogs of late. They've been very, very busy. And T1G just got back from a long road trip. I'll just bet the other two directed him to spread a little mayhem all along the way.

And they think cats are sneaky...
_____

Clearly someone here has overheard me more than once before I've had my first cup of coffee.

That's funny -- I haven't been in New York for a couple of years now...
_____
Leslie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whattyamean I haven't had a lot to say? I update more often than you do!
And if I could transfer bird flu to cats, believe me, it would already be done.

Anonymous said...

What would be the symptoms of cat flu? Sleeping 20 hours a day and vomiting up clumps of hair? :-)