Leslie's Omnibus



You are 66% Psychic

You are psychic. You are above average when it comes to perceiving the future. You are very observant and clever, with a good amount of common sense. It is very easy for you to predict things and be correct.

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

(A tip of the cap to Livey.)

For all my male friends, a little quiz for you -- What Robert Johnson (Blues) Song Are You?

Sorry, ladies. This one truly is just for the fellas.

(A tip of the cap to J-Walk.)

This would explain why Old Crankypants and Og haven't had a lot to say on their blogs of late. They've been very, very busy. And T1G just got back from a long road trip. I'll just bet the other two directed him to spread a little mayhem all along the way.

And they think cats are sneaky...

Clearly someone here has overheard me more than once before I've had my first cup of coffee.

That's funny -- I haven't been in New York for a couple of years now...


og said...

Whattyamean I haven't had a lot to say? I update more often than you do!
And if I could transfer bird flu to cats, believe me, it would already be done.

Harvey said...

What would be the symptoms of cat flu? Sleeping 20 hours a day and vomiting up clumps of hair? :-)