Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Seems James Frey's got some pretty high profile company...

So where's the media outrage?

I dunno.

Someone ask Oprah, okay?
_____

I don't know why, but I've been on a spicy food kick lately -- Tex Mex, Cajun, Thai -- but especially anything Indian. (Lunch today is Paneer Makhani. Yum!)

If I keep this up, I'm going to start smelling like the hallway in the building where I had my first apartment here in Chicago. I liked it, but I'm not sure some of my neighbors did!
_____

I love these goofy tests:


Your Love Life Secrets Are

Looking back on your life, you will have a few true loves.

You're a little scarred from your past relationships, but who isn't?

You prefer a quirky, unique person to be your lover.

You're easy going about who you're with, as long as they love you back.

In fights, you are able to walk away and calm down. You are able to weather the storm.

A break-up usually comes as a shock to you. You always think things are going well.




(A tip of the cap to Livey. At least according to this test, we seem to have a good deal in common.)
_____

Keeping the above in mind...

You Are Scary
You even scare scary people sometimes!


Heh heh heh heh heh.

(A tip of the driver's cap to Witnit.)
_____
Leslie

1 comment:

Contagion said...

I don't need to take this test to know I'm scary. I'm told that daily by the minions.