Leslie's Omnibus

From the Rowdies in the Back of the Bus

Received this from Nancy V. I thought it was appropos, since I've been featuring letters to God lately...



This guy's blog features "the wondrously bizarre stories written by children found on elementary school classes' websites."

Megan: I will be 100 years old in 2094. I will have brown hair and hazel eyes. I will have wrinkles. I will live in Arizona. I will be married. I will ride horses. I will write good. I won't be squiggly. For exercise I will swim. I will be married to a millionaire. I will be tall and rich. I will not like to be old.

Read'em and laugh.

(A tip of the cap to Joanne Jacobs.)


Richmond said...

And that first picture is proof that all dogs go to heaven... What a prayerful puppy!

Kevin said...

If there are no dogs in heaven, when I die I want to go where they go.
-Will Rogers