Leslie's Omnibus

From the Rowdies in the Back of the Bus





Received this from Nancy V. I thought it was appropos, since I've been featuring letters to God lately...










_____













_____

This guy's blog features "the wondrously bizarre stories written by children found on elementary school classes' websites."


Megan: I will be 100 years old in 2094. I will have brown hair and hazel eyes. I will have wrinkles. I will live in Arizona. I will be married. I will ride horses. I will write good. I won't be squiggly. For exercise I will swim. I will be married to a millionaire. I will be tall and rich. I will not like to be old.

Read'em and laugh.

(A tip of the cap to Joanne Jacobs.)
_____
Leslie

2 comments:

Richmond said...

And that first picture is proof that all dogs go to heaven... What a prayerful puppy!

Kevin said...

If there are no dogs in heaven, when I die I want to go where they go.
-Will Rogers