Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

First V-Man disappears into the ether...

... and now Dax is AWOL, too.

Ellison has the memorial poster.

Dash has a theory.

Me? I think V-Man has overextended himself and he's now out on monkey patrol...

But, still...

Sex toys and rainbow potholders? Maybe the fellers have packed up their red hat and pink beret, respectively, and joined a drag show road tour...
_____

And if that doesn't get their attention, I guess I'll just have to whisper V-Man's favorite phrase: "Show me the monkey!"








(My pleasure, Dude.)
_____

Oh! And a word to the wise...
















(Nobody ever said I was wise.)
_____

On another note, I think I dated every one of these guys at one point or another.
_____
Leslie

5 comments:

Gigolo Kitty said...

Last time I was in Chicago I went through the Indian quarter and it looked pretty sizable. I would check with the stores over there.

Dash said...

Maybe he got caught spanking his monkey in public.

Omnibabe said...

Don't be talking about Dax that way. (And maybe they were practicing for that drag act...)

Anonymous said...

I thought YOU had Vman.

Maeve said...

There is definitly something evil in the air with all those freaks of nature missing..........