Leslie's Omnibus

Happy 6th!

I can't believe Leslie's hit the six year mark in blogging! In a day and age where short attention spans are celebrated, she's managed to stick around and provide us all with a variety of content ranging from music to travel to politics to shopping. She's well-rounded. She's versatile. In other words, she's my kind of gal!

What has always struck me most about Leslie is her amazing kindness and generosity. Not just toward me, but everyone. Yes, she can kick your ass with stinging words, but her heart is huge and she's a fierce warrior for our military and their families, for America, for the underdog, for anyone who has a heart.

I hope you all have a wonderful day reading the contributions by other bloggers as we celebrate her on the bus!

Leslie, Da Goddess loves you!
Leslie

4 comments:

JihadGene said...

GREAT READER RUV's LESLIE...
VERY LOOONG TIME!!!

Joanie said...

Ruv ruv ruv Resrie!

Joanie said...

Ruv ruv ruv Resrie!

Omnibabe said...

Ruv roo right back, both of you! God, how lucky I am to have friends like you!