Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

The novel I've been working on forever?

I write like
J. D. Salinger

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


My blogging, on the other hand?

I write like
Ian Fleming

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


Personally, I think that thing doesn't work. Either that, or I'm a brilliant but darned eccentric writer.

(Blame Mrs. Who.)
_____

Transformers 3 Update: They're taking over Michigan Avenue tomorrow. If you were planning a shopping day or figured you'd take the direct route and cut off Lake Shore Drive... think again.
_____

Ear Worm of the Day:



Where in the heck did that one come from? It's been stuck in my noggin since noon!
_____

Another bus driver I'd be proud to call friend.
_____

A couple of Blogthings, because I haven't done them in a while:




You Are Observant



You are an insightful and wise person. You like to think things through carefully, and you usually come up with amazing ideas.

Some people may think you're boring, but they don't realize how much you're learning through careful observation.



By moving slowly, you are able to really see and appreciate every detail in life. You have a vivid and complete picture of the world.

Your intelligence runs deep. Anyone who takes time to talk with you is eventually overwhelmed by your brilliance.




And...




Your Brain is Complex



Your mind is a multi dimensional wonderland, with many layers.

You're the type that always has multiple streams of thoughts.

And you can keep these thoughts going at any time.

You're very likely to be engaged in deep thought - and deep conversation.


Leslie

No comments: