Leslie's Omnibus

A Glance in the Rear-View Mirror

Alright, alright. I know I fought the whole Facebook thing for the longest time. I take it back. Where else can you have a conversation like this?
9:14pmLeslie (giving directions to where to meet for dinner)
SE. Kitty-corner to the opera house.

9:22pmRuth
opera house ... I think I saw Bobby Sherman there!

9:22pmLeslie
Good grief!
He couldn't have been half as wonderful as John Denver!

9:23pmRuth
completely different ... John Denver never broke my heart!

9:24pmLeslie
Bobby Sherman broke your heart???
How did I miss THAT?

9:25pmRuth
him and Davy ... both got married and had children and didn't tell me.
I still remember flinging "tiger beat" across the room!

9:26pmLeslie
Must have been before I hit Junior High and we got to be pals!

9:28pmRuth
I think so ...

9:28pmLeslie
Believe me, I'd have remembered THAT.
Priceless!
Leslie

No comments: