Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Just a quick reminder -- support bloggers who publish:
Ambulance Driver: "En Route -- A Paramedic's Stories of Life, Death, and Everything In Between"

Elisson: "Shorts in a Wad -- One Hundred 100-Word Stories"

Velociman: "A Trip of Goats"
Especially that last one. I'm thinking that's the only way stuff like this will stop.

(And, yes -- I do indeed own, have read, and highly recommend all three of the above.)
_____

Feminism I can get behind:
Women will only be harmed if it is perceived that they have gained their directorships through a system of quotas. Rather, they need to make sure that they put in the hours of work and go for the tough negotiating strategy so that they move to the top on their own and gain board seats on their own merit.
Too right. Enough whinging about equal rights. Either do what it takes to compete and earn it or shut the hell up already.
_____

My inner Geek Girl is all aflutter. Why? Winter is Coming.

Now if one of my favorite authors would get off his behind and finish the next book in the series, my happiness would be complete.
_____

Quote of the Day:
Guess I’ll need to do it the old fashioned way.
Heh. (This would have gotten the Princess Mom Seal of Approval.)
_____

Giggle of the Day:
(raff out roud)
So there.
_____

Ear Worm of the Day:

Leslie

No comments: