Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

How cool is this?



Looks positively dreamy -- childlike and wonderful.
_____

Nice to see the Senate is focusing on the important issues of the day. Good going, ladies and gents.
_____

Also nice to see Hillary going to bat for us.

Americans are guilty of causing every bad thing in the known world, I guess.
_____

I've heard of scuttlebutt, but not Subtle Butt before. (Sounds like a useful thing to have handy at blogmeets, no?)
_____

Holy moly! Seems Chicken Little actually appointed one fiscal conservative in the whole damn bunch of appointees. Way to go, Janet!
_____

In Illinois, on the other hand, soon we're going to find ourselves just handing over our wallets to the state every payday. I'm surprised they haven't figured out how to tax us for breathing yet. (Oh, crap! Don't tell the Governor I even mentioned that thought. He'll find a way to do it, I'm sure.)
_____

Hey, Jimbo! Vodka gummi bears? Nom, nom, nom!
_____

Read the map. Another good reason for me to head to Texas when I'm ready to retire.
_____

Giggle of the Day:

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
_____

Eye Popper of the Day

How could anyone top that?
_____

The Chicago meter mess continues.
_____
Leslie

1 comment:

Barb said...

My brother bought a newly constructed 3-BR house in TX for $39k. Of course it's in...Abilene. Thanks for the shout-out the other day!