Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Giggle of the Day:

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
_____

Chicken Little Jr. takes up where Chicken Little Sr. left off. These guys really are determined to made it a depression, not a recession. Sheesh.
_____

Speaking of Chicken Little Sr., I'd like to see him deliver this news to the troops personally:
The leader of the nation's largest veterans organization says he is "deeply disappointed and concerned" after a meeting with President Obama today to discuss a proposal to force private insurance companies to pay for the treatment of military veterans who have suffered service-connected disabilities and injuries. The Obama administration recently revealed a plan to require private insurance carriers to reimburse the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) in such cases.
He doesn't have the guts.

And he's too busy taking his message to the Jay Leno crowd.

If this pisses you off as much as it does me, I suggest you lift heavily from this letter and write your Senators and Representatives today.
_____

Ear Worm of the Day, Irish Style:

Leslie

2 comments:

JihadGene said...

Tanks looong time for the Oblama newz. Pisses me off looong time!!! Happy St Plattties Day anywho!

Great Reader

Anonymous said...

I called today - Obama whining about the AIG bailout that both he and McCain voted for pissed me off. I'm disappointed in our government as a whole. I feel like calling or writing is just a waste of time, because they just do whatever they want anyway.

How was Monday?

Barrie