Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Today's ear worm is a veritable Dukes of Hazzard, Cannonball Run, Smokey & The Bandit bit of cornball fun... and another one I can imagine the Elderly Brothers performing.
_____

Well, this is a habit-changing revelation:

2,381,820How Many Germs Live On Your Keyboard?

Created by OnePlusYou

That's equivalent to the number of germs on 476 toilet seats.

Ick. Just ick.

(A tip of the cap to J-Walk, who's not that far behind me in germage...)
_____

Thanks to LawDawg, I just about wet myself over this:



Hmmmm. Maybe these folks have slotted me in with the correct company -- "Stop Right There! Don't You Dare Visit Any of These Awful, Awful Neocon Hate Sites!" -- just because I find videos like this one hilarious. (And I'm honored to be in the august company of that blogroll, BTW.)
_____

Giggle of the Day:

cat
more cat pictures

(But this was first runner up!)
_____

I wonder if these lovelies might cure a certain guy I know of his infamous fear of zombies?
_____

Quote of the Day:
If the Feds turn Rezko against Blagojevich, Illinois could be the first state to have back-to-back governors in prison at the same time. No state is more suited to this unique accomplishment than Illinois.
Humpfff. The truth in this is just depressing.
_____

I like Texas, and loved my visit to Austin. This just breaks my heart. I hope they find the little bastards that did this and prosecute them to the full extent of the law.
Leslie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank ya Leslie... I enjoyed the first two videos... ;) Two whore mentions in one post will get my attention anytime. I didn't know Billy Shatner was a publican... I guess since Ben Hurr passed on the NRA needs a new spokes person. But I would like to see Captain Kirk beam Ahmenijajdjddy to somewhere else.

Anonymous said...

... nope, nope, nope..... nope..

Eric