Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

See this test? I'll never know the answer to that question, as every time I type in my URL I get this message:
Something went wrong.
WTF?
_____

The latest round of good things for your child to ingest have arrived from China. And, by golly, the Chinese will make that all our fault, too.
_____

I would have thought this might be a pretty damned good deterrent if I hadn't discovered that Jenkem stuff. Now, I'd believe some people will pollute their bodies with just about anything....
_____

Be glad you don't live in the Chicagoland area and rely on mass transit. It's going to get uglier, folks. (Is it any wonder that the Governor's approval rating is lower than Dubya's?)
Leslie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The test is only capable of reading up to a Ph.D. level, so it's finding your blog (and mine) as incomprehensible as a toddler would find Chaucer.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Omnibabe said...

Bwaaaaaaahahahaha!!!