Leslie's Omnibus

Rubber-Necking

I stopped at a local restaurant's lounge for a cocktail on my way home last night. At the other end of the bar were three obviously inebriated *ahem* gentlemen who argued about everything from the Cubs to the White Sox to the Bears to Nascar to Kung Fu. (Don't ask how they made that leap. I still haven't figured it out.)

Except that one of them was so far in the bag that it came out "Tongue Fu."

All I could think was, "I've dated a guy or two like that. In fact, one was a third degree brown belt."

Heh.
_____

Oddly, that reminded me of Old Crankypants. Just think about the fun he'd have had with that phrase.
_____

More on the differences between what men and women like in a kiss here. And she's right about the overly slobbery thing. Ish.
Leslie

No comments: