Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Beloit College's Mindset List® For The Class Of 2011 can be found here.

My favorite? #49:
Virtual reality has always been available when the real thing failed.
Sad, but true.

(A tip of the cap to my Fairy BlogMother.)
_____

Looks like Bill Belichick got soundly smacked, and that's good. Of course I'm a Patriots fan. What Beantown Betty wouldn't be? But I want my team to win for the right reasons -- not by cheating.

Thanks, Bill, for costing the team a 1st round draft pick. Good judgment call.
_____

With all the crappy stuff you hear about the big stars these days, wouldn't it be nice if someone would find this article and play up the fact that, bit of a lad as he may be from time to time, Colin Farrell is a really great guy.

(A tip of the cap to the Homeless Guy.)

_____
Leslie

No comments: