Leslie's Omnibus

Regularly Scheduled Stop

Some friends and I meet at this joint right after work every Tuesday night for what we lovingly refer to as "Therapy Night."

What's Therapy Night, you ask?

You drink the truth serum.

You examine whatever issues you wish to examine, in a highly therapeutic manner (laughter, and loads of it) designed to relieve stress, anxiety, anger and/or depression.

What happens on Therapy Nights stays on Therapy Nights. No tattling to friends and loved ones. Promises are kept. Lips are zipped.

You leave your troubles on the bar when you walk out the door at the end of the therapy session.

(And if you indulge a little too much in the truth serum, it's crawling distance to both Ogilvy Transportation Center

and

Union Station.)

Sound like fun? Then you're welcome to join us.
_____

Enter from Clinton Street, halfway between Madison and Monroe. It's less confusing that way.
_____

P.S. -- Ladies, I don't supposed I'd get any takers if I hosted a "hot bartenders" tour of Chicago some Saturday evening, would I?
_____
Leslie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

*pouting* I wanna come!!!!

Omnibabe said...

For Therapy Night, or for the Hot Bartender tour?

Northwoods Woman said...

I'm in! For either. When I get a car that will make it the 6 hours down there. ;)