Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

The more I read stuff like this, the more I believe Obama needs one hell of a lot more seasoning before taking a run at the presidency. In fact, if I had to vote on the judgment he's displayed so far in his endorsements, I couldn't and wouldn't vote for him at all.

Dammit! I really want to like the guy, but he's giving me gray hairs.

The Durbinator, on the other hand, has always been an asshat of the spectacularly flaming variety.
_____

Quote of the Day:

Now, I've been to two World Fairs, a calf-roping and a wax museum, but I've never seen anything like that.

I just love the LawDog.
_____
Leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dick D'turbin is "an asshat of the spectacularly flaming variety"...?

"Flaming asshat"...?

That's either a particularly unfortunate case of hemorrhoids, or a drink no one sane wants to order.