Leslie's Omnibus

Book Your Ticket

One of my favorite authors is blogging! She's fearless and she's funny. Go take a peek. (A tip of the cap to the Goddess of Venom.) Damn. Now I need to fire up the ole' Amazon.com account...
_____

I'm getting out the cattle prod here. Mr. Martin, I've been a good girl and I've been waiting patiently for a long time. May I please, please, please, please, PLEASE have a hint as to when "A Feast for Crows" is going to hit the shelves? I've already gone back and read the first three twice.
_____

Another one of my favorite authors is Janet Evanovich... but I've got a message or two for her:

1. Let Stephanie grow up a bit. You'd think by now she'd be gaining a little competence.

2. Please -- one book where somebody else blows up a car for a change.

3. The eye-rolls and mental head slaps are getting old. The main character in every one of your novels does them. New idiosyncrasies, please.
_____
Leslie

No comments: