Leslie's Omnibus

Quick Stops

Via Instapundit, I see some poor mope compares Obama to Truman and actually believes it's possible The One can win the same way Give 'Em Hell Harry did.

Perhaps.

But not until The One mans up and changes the nameplate on his desk from "I Never Met A Buck I Couldn't Pass!" to:


Between you and me, I don't think that's at all possible.
_____

Oh, man! I love the whole Jack Reacher series, and this news is so wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to begin:
He is certainly a huge celebrity, but as far as size goes, Tom Cruise is not exactly big.

However the 49-year-old movie star's next leading role is playing giant Jack Reacher in the film adaptation of Lee Child's thriller book One Shot.
Check out Reacher's stats, per the novelist himself, here. If you can, with a straight face, 'splain me how they can turn the Poison Dwarf into that towering giant of a man, I'll buy your cocktails for a month.

Count me among the many who will be boycotting this one.
_____


Leslie

No comments: