Leslie's Omnibus

Hold the Bus!

I'm flying off to sunny Houston tomorrow morning. Miss Nancy and I are then trekking to Galveston Bay for three days of R&R on the beach.

I understand El Cap will be meeting us for dinner at some point in Galveston.

And I'm hoping to finally get to meet my girl PJ after a million years of enjoying each others' critter photos.

Then the long weekend will be taken up with a friend's wedding in Kingwood, TX and all the fun and games that go with it. I'm hearing Texas baseball and at least one honky tonk are in my future there...

Yes, the infamous boots and hat are going with me.

If I ever get out of the office tonight, that is...

Sigh.

It always happens this way.
Leslie

1 comment:

Ativan VS Xanax said...

hope you have a wonderful day with JP ....


__________________
The quest for Ativan vs Xanax and
Lorazepam vs Xanax is not that difficult. You can achieve it. Believe in yourself