Leslie's Omnibus

Saturday Morning Cartoons

Better noggins than mine have been working overtime to figure out the name of the monster cartoon has eluded my memory:

My Barstool Blogson suggests it may be The Funky Phantom...



... or Fangface:



Nope. Those are not the ones.

My sister (of all people!) suggested it might be the Drak Pack (although she admits this is a toon from the '80s):



Nope. It's not that one, either.

Mexicanne thinks it might be Gravedale High:



Argh!

It's not Real Monsters...



... or Mini Monsters...



... either.

My Barstool Blogson may, however, have set me on the right path with this link to the schedules for every major cartoon show from the '60s through the '80s.

In the meantime, there was a teenage Frankenstein, Wolf Man, etc. Urk. Was there ever a high school version of the Groovie Goolies?

This is driving me nuts...
Leslie

1 comment:

the one at the end of the bar said...

this is my last suggestion it was from Scooby Doo though and it was several episodes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1biepNayQT4

the video is a updated version but the characters are from the show