Leslie's Omnibus

Rubber-Necking

Remember that goofy cleric who declared that women who wear provocative clothing are causing the plethora of earthquakes recently?

Well, there's an answer to that, and it's... BOOBQUAKE!

I can't wear the most provocative things I own for work...

... but I can certainly post a photo here.

I got new batteries for my camera, so you know what I'm doing tomorrow. (And it's not like I haven't done something silly like this before...)

Anybody care to join me? If so, sign up here.
_____

Oh, look! Peedee's in!

Holy smokes! The normally proper and demure Miss Nancy is in!
Leslie

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Well, heck! This would be the only way my boobs would make the world move for anyone.... on my blog...hummmmmmmmm.....

okay.

hell, I'm running a fever and have bronchitis, I can always blame it on the fever...