Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Why do I love Plumcake?
When I first took this gig, I knew I wanted it to be for Big Girls, but not just for the type of Big Girl who wore plus-size clothing.

Anyone who knows what it’s like to feel excluded for being “different” is a Big Girl.

Anyone whose mother ever crushingly raised an eyebrow and asked if you *needed* that slice of pie is a Big Girl.

Anyone who looked in the mirror one day with bad lighting and acne and said “Well, this is who I am so I better start loving it” is a Big Girl.

Anyone who just needs to take up more room because that much love, affection, personality and style simply *cannot* be contained is a Big Girl, and if that means you’re a man, woman, thin, fat, gay, straight, confused or just a really well-trained labradoodle with access to an iPhone, if you like this site you’re a Big Girl and I don’t give a chocolate-covered damn what your scale says about it. You are welcome here.
Can I get an "Amen"?
_____

Giggle of the Day:


_____

Ear Worm of the Day:



Blame it on Miles Meezer. (It really is catchy.)
_____
Leslie

2 comments:

diamond dave said...

Buh-buh-buh-BUTT DRUGS!!
(runs)

Nancy said...

You do find the funniest videos!

PS...'Pup's still in the hospital.. maybe home Friday.