Leslie's Omnibus

Quick Stop

Giggle of the Day:

_____

I joined the Betty White to Host SNL (please?)! fan page, because I love that great old gal. It appears that Lorne Michaels is listening, but I personally think it stinks that he's invited her to co-host the Women of Comedy episode because doubts she can do it alone:
This tag-team approach will allow Lorne Michaels to appease White-on-SNL zealots (half a million and counting!) without making the 88-year-old shoulder the burden of all 90 minutes on her own.
Personally, I'm in Michael K's camp:
If her SAG lifetime achievement award speech didn't convince him...


... and her ability to take a tackle didn't convince him...


... or maybe he thinks she's too much of a delicate flower to handle SNL's sense of humor...

... then again, maybe he's just afraid she'll be stealing the thunder and chewing up the scenery around all those youngsters who are just occasionally funny, whereas Betty is always funny:


Whatever the case, he's wrong and my money's on Betty. I demand satisfaction! Betty as sole host!
_____

Aha! Via Kerrcarto of the Criplets fame, I see that if Lorne Michaels doesn't do my bidding when it comes to Betty, I can send him a little gorilla poop to express my dismay. I'll bet they've never gotten that at 30 Rock before...
Leslie

No comments: