Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

If you live in or near Des Plaines, you know that The Choo Choo is a tradition in town. Seems our wonderful mayor has designs on that particular piece of real estate, and wants tear the building down.

Stop by here and give him a piece of your mind, will ya? Even better, stop by and have a bite to eat. You'll be glad you did!
_____

Mamacita is on a tear:
Yes, I did receive your email explaining how you had to work late last night and were really, really tired, and when the alarm went off you just couldn’t get up, you just COULDN’T, so for the sake of your health you turned over and went back to sleep, and you thanked me in advance for understanding because you know I remember how it felt to be young and so tired it just wasn’t humanly possible to get up for just a test. I didn’t answer it because it’s hard to type when you’re laughing that hard.
All kids should have a prof so swell as she!
_____

See what you miss when you don't go to blogmeets?

Hmmm...

I'm thinking Joanie and Nancy and I should give those guys a run for their money. We could call ourselves the Hell's Belles or some such blather.
_____

Giggle of the Day:

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

(That strikes really close to home today!)
Leslie

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Ack.. the link's not working..

but I love the idea of being a "Hell's Belle"...


:o)