Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

The door swings open, and we peek fearfully inside to find Ditzy Ward Clerk, standing there covered with the eruption from a veritable shit volcano. She is coated from head to toe in shit and tiny clumps of pulpy toilet paper. The only part of her that isn't brown is the whites of her eyes, and they're as big as saucers.
Just one more reason I love reading AD.
_____

Bwaaaaaahahahaha!!!
_____

Barking mad. Totally. (Gack.)
_____








Omnibus Driver will have to write:



I will stop drawing offensive cartoons




'What will you have to write on the chalk board?' at QuizGalaxy.com



Hmmm... they must have mistaken me for this guy.








Leslie will have to write:



I will not accidentally light my hair on fire





'What will you have to write on the chalk board?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Oddly, I recently had a dream wherein someone did just that. Spooky.

(A tip of the cap to LL.)
_____

You've got to love a protective papa.
_____

Future Darwin Award winners here.
_____

Just. Doesn't. Get it.
_____

Outstanding display of parenting skills.
_____

Mine are bigger than yours. Dammit.
Leslie

No comments: