Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Like really hip, uber-cool tee shirts? Then check out this online shop.

Buy current designs here.

Vote on future designs here.

And if you're my friend Kat, or an equally artistic type, submit your own designs here. (And let me know when you do so I can go vote for you!)

Here are a couple of designs I'd definitely consider buying:


_____

The only blog tag line that describes me nearly as well as my own:
The only thing better than Pinot Noir is sex. The only thing better than sex is sex after Pinot Noir.
Heh. I'll drink to that.
_____

Oh, do I know somebody who's going to want at least one of these...

... in his Christmas stocking this year.

(A big tip of the cap to Contagion!)
_____

Got an interesting email from the Sweetheart of Shell Knob, MO today:
Seems like I'm sort of turning into a copycat. Check out www.dghsclassof1957.blogspot.com and see what you think. We were trying to figure out a good way to do a timely class newsletter when the infamous lightbulb went on over my head and voila!!!! We're not really a newsletter and we're not really a blog but we do have regular readers so I guess that's something.
And I've got news for her -- it is a blog, indeed.

I've always had nefarious plans plans to get her blogging. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd birth quadruplets as a result!
_____

Got some bee-yoo-tee-ful jools in the mail from MMPC today. If you aren't buying her stuff, you don't know what you're missing.

And, oh, you lucky few who'll be receiving some of them as gifts!
Leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... trust me, Leslie, there are already many zombie-prepared stations around my house!..

Eric