Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Sweet home Chicago: If it walks like a crook and talks like a crook... you think it might be... hmmm.... a duck?

Speaking of bad apples in the ranks of the CPD, I think Second City Cop has a very valid point, and, as my Greek friend Christos always says, "A fish stinks from the head down."

I'll tell you something interesting about all this -- if the John Gorman mentioned here is the same one I used to have cocktails with (along with a posse full of other folks, but many of them ASAs), then he's a standup, highly ethical guy, and SSC really is correct.
_____

She's doing fine? She's worth over $20 million buckaroonies, and I bought a better wig than that with my babysitting money in 8th grade. Somebody get that girl to a good wig maker, would you? One that works with human hair?

Gah! Talk about tacky!
_____

Holy moley! This sounds like Jimbo's worst female nightmare come true!
_____

Future Darwin Awards winner, wouldn't you say?
Leslie

No comments: