Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

The Beloit College Class of 2010 Mindset List is up.
"Members of the class of 2010, entering college this fall, were mostly born in 1988. For them: Billy Carter, Lucille Ball, Gilda Radner, Billy Martin, Andy Gibb, and Secretariat have always been dead."
Fascinating!
_____

The 25 Most Important Questions in the History of the Universe are answered here at Neatorama.

Cool stuff.
_____

Don't tell my brother or my nephew about this, m'kay? There's no doubt in my mind they'd both be making a beeline for this joint for some new ink.

On the other hand, I've got to admit that it's kind of intriguing. How cool to be able get a tattoo that could only be seen in black light?
_____
Leslie

2 comments:

Maeve said...

Cooooooooooolllllllll!
I want one!

LadyGunn said...

Those tattoos are sweet!