Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

John Ruberry reports that Jesse Jackson has called for the release of the two IDF soldiers kidnapped by Hezbollah. Personally, I wish he'd just offer himself up in an exchange for the hostages.

Jesse Jackson.

Meh.
_____

I've finally stopped giggling long enough to share BabsRN's handy-dandy list of medical acronyms.

Part I

Part II

Part III

You do not want to find yourself anywhere on that list if you show up in the ER!
_____

There was an article entitled "What's the best strategy? Dead money vs. small ball" in this week's edition of Beep.

I've obviously been hanging around this guy far too long, as I read "Dead monkey" instead of "Dead money". Sheesh.
_____
Leslie

1 comment:

Maeve said...

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
Holy shit those were funny. I really liked "circling the drain".