Leslie's Omnibus

If It's Not One Thing...

... it's your mother.

To quote Charlie Brown -- "Rats."

It seems my mom isn't doing as well as the doctors had hoped by now. She's still not eating right, losing weight, her red and white blood counts are low and they've put her on IV fluids. Cripes. The cure is almost worse than the cancer itself. Almost being the operative word.

I bought another plane ticket today. I'll be flying down to Florida Monday morning, returning on the 30th. My sister will take over from there. We hope to get her packed up and back here by the end of the first week in June, as it's much easier to keep an eye on her that way.

Anybody want some keys to the Omnibus while I'm gone? I could use a good driver.
_____

See? I'm not the only one feeling it. Say a little prayer for Flax and her family, too.
_____
Leslie

No comments: