Leslie's Omnibus

Detour Ahead

As Dax Montana would say, "Just Damn!" I'm not going be able to go to Jekyll after all.

The radiologist thinks that Mom will be pretty sick by then, and may even require hospitalization. It sometimes feels like the treatment is worse than the disease. However, if, when the treatment is done, she finally feels better, it will be well worth it. After all, her first oncologist didn't give her six months to live and she's certainly spit in the eye of that prediction. My money's on my mom to come through radiation like a champ, too.

I just hope the Jawja bloggers will hold another Blogtoberfest get-together this year. One way or another, there are a bunch of people who I'm going to meet. It's not a matter of if; it's a matter of when. Fair warning.
_____
Leslie

2 comments:

Dax Montana said...

Tell me this is an April Fools Day Prank...Just Damn!

Anonymous said...

.. ouch.. all the best to your Momma... we'll meet you soon enough... hang in there...