Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Now there's a dubious honor, at best! (What? You've never heard of Sonny Chiba either?)
_____

I have a confession to make. This goofy show has become one of my latest guilty pleasures. What can I say? He makes me laugh. A lot.
_____

Segway scooter theory? Heh! This should make my friend Chris happy.

Oh, look: More Segway news here.

And it's a campaign tool, too!
_____

Another elegant, low-tech solution. Beautiful.
_____

Well, looky here. It's nice to see education done right for a change.
_____

I have another little confession to make. After watching this interview, I finally understood his appeal. Whoa. Never thought I'd write those words.
_____

What's not to love about a blogger who starts every day with a quotation from Jack Handy? (A tip of the cap to Damien.)
_____

I like this judge's style. Truly classic.
_____
Leslie

No comments: