Leslie's Omnibus

Bus Fumes

Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there anyone the German courts won't acquit???
_____

It's about time this bastard was tried in civil court. I hope those families wipe him out financially -- forever. I can't imagine the amount of pain and suffering he has caused for so many.
_____

She's just getting scared now? Jeez! Those must have been some mighty good drugs to have numbed her brain so completely. (I wonder just how pink she'd be if...)
_____

Great title. Infuriating subject. And if you think this set my hair on fire, go read what Meryl has to say on the subject.
_____

Speaking of setting my hair on fire, I double dog dare you to read this and not feel the same way. What is wrong with people??? What happened to truth, justice and the American way?
_____

Bwaaahahahahahaha!!! It really wasn't that great, Janet.
_____

Great. Just great. Bastards.
_____
Leslie

No comments: