Leslie's Omnibus

Traveling Companions

The Divine Miss Marilyn just got the news that her best beau is back from... well... wherever it was that he nabbed that hat.

She's crazy about that cat!
_____

Don't forget to stop by the Friday Ark for loads of animal goodness.

Haven't gotten enough? Then stop by eatstuff for weekend cat blogging and swing over to IMAO for the Carnival of the Cats on Sunday evening.

If all that's not enough to satisfy, you need a pet of your own. Really.
_____
Leslie

3 comments:

Gigolo Kitty said...

I believe Interpol too would love to know where he got that head gear from. They are investigating a string of hat robberies from top couture houses dating from the time of GK's visit.....

The MacBean Gene said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the comment. Unfortunatly my camera is feature challenged. That is it has two, near and far. I have had no problems taking pics of our cat as she is old and slow (like me). I am now going to steal your redneck post (with proper linkage, of course) Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Where's your blog today? Everything ok?