Leslie's Omnibus

The End of the Line

Well, I knew it was coming, but I didn't expect it today. Buckaroo Bonsai is Buckaroo Bye-Bye. Happy trails.
_____

Update: Thanks for all the words of comfort. Just as an FYI, I'm staying with my brother and his family (Yay! My heroes!) until I can find an apartment in or close to the city. My cell phone number remains the same (email me if you want it). Thank goodness for cell phones.

And just a brief word on the Buckaroo -- both of us had some fault in this... and in other ways there's no fault. He's a great guy. He just wants different things than I do, and values different things than I do. There's no way he could make me happy, and no way I could make him happy, either. I wish him well. I really do.
_____
Leslie

18 comments:

Northwoods Woman said...

Hugs honey.

Richmond said...

What?? Oh poo... I'm sorry. {{hugs}} from me too...

Anonymous said...

I had been under the impression this was already ancient history.

Color me confused.

Walrilla said...

I'm sorry. The loss is definitely his.

Elisson said...

Agggh.

Mr. Debonair sez, "Boyfriends and kidney stones are all the same, at last...You'll reflect back upon them and say 'This, too, shall pass.'""

Tammi said...

Hugs from here too. And they are right - his loss....

Anonymous said...

In other news, you're now available, right? Might have to show up at blogmeets and have you sit on my lap again.

Nancy said...

Dang. Must have been a man of poor judgement. He's gonna miss you.

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up, kiddo.

Sending you warm wishes from afar.

El Capitan said...

El Capitan's Universal Maxim for Dating (that he borrowed from someone else)...

The person who's nice to you but rude to the waiter is NOT a nice person!

Just going by that you can screen out a lot of the idjits out there.

Big hugs!

Anonymous said...

{hugs}

Richmond said...

Honey, if you're okay and happy with it then that's all I need to hear...

Anonymous said...

Put on your shade and get happy.....
his loss....
confabulator....

Maeve said...

Men are like buses.
There is a new one every 20 min.

Anonymous said...

i thought i commented already, but alas, no comment

girl, if you are ok with it, i'm ok with it. a very wise person once told me i deserved to get everything i wanted in a relationship. you do too.

best of luck, and you have my number.

Anonymous said...

Damn... sorry for ya, Leslie. Damn.

Anonymous said...

... I hope everything works out, Leslie...

Eric

Anonymous said...

We need to get together and catch up.