Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

I know my friends love me, because they've been making me laugh all week in a week when I've really needed the laughs.

Today's [spit-take warning!] little gem, comes via McGehee.

Thanks, Dude!
_____

'Tis true:

Your Brain is 73% Female, 27% Male

Your brain leans female

You think with your heart, not your head

Sweet and considerate, you are a giver, but you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!


(A tip of the cap to Jay Solo.)
_____

The Uncyclopedia has pimped my ride:
















(I don't suppose I could sweet-talk a Blown-Star Blodger to photoshop one of those pix of me in my lampshade onto the driver here, could I???)
_____

Quote of the day: "Ma used to tell me the difference between faith and knowledge was that she knew I was hers, Pop had faith I was his."
_____
Leslie

No comments: