Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Quote of the day: "So feverish were the efforts I was performing with my lips that think I might have gotten to second base with my burrito. I eventually got the burrito back together again, but if this had gone on even one minute longer, I would have invented burrito-lingus."

Chipotle love -- it's a beautiful thing to behold.
_____

Not me. I'm doing the happy dance on my desk, because I can finally watch Matt and Ann and Al again! Yay! She's GONE, baby, GONE!!!
_____

Yep. This is about right:

You Are 32% Cynical

Generally you give people the benefit of the doubt. But there are exceptions.

You buy into many of the things that mainstream society believes, but you're not anybody's fool.


(A tip of the cap to Deb Solo.)
_____

I'm certainly not ready to dive back into the dating pool (and we all know how much I love dating), but when I do get in the mood to do so, I'll be signing on to the Singular Manifesto. Be warned.

(A tip of the cap to Babs RN, who's obviously also felt the pain.)
_____
Leslie

2 comments:

Elisson said...

Some people really know how to eat a taco. Er, ahhh...burrito.

GUYK said...

You Are 60% Cynical

Yes, you are cynical, but more than anything, you're a realist.
You see what's screwed up in the world, but you also take time to remember what's right.