Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Thanks to Mimi Smartypants, I've discovered Tom Peters' blog. He's incredibly funny.

Hmmmm....

Think we can get him to come to a blogmeet?
_____

Dean Esmay has linked to quite possibly the worst music video ever produced. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion -- you know it's going to end badly, but you just can't tear your eyes away.
_____

The LawDog has a message for the ladies about Big Talkers claiming to have been Special Forces, spooks or the like. Pay attention. This is serious stuff.
_____

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blogger has been giving me fits all afternoon and won't let me upload photos. Tomorrow. I promise.

Update: Finally! See photos below.
_____

So you want to know how the Austin blodgmeet went? Scroll down to the bottom of my blogroll and read what other participants have posted. What they say about me? It's all true. Even what Eric had to say. (What??? The man trusted a woman with a lampshade on her head. Would you?)
_____

Who knew that Old Crankypants writes for the Uncyclopedia?
_____

From the Euphemism Generator: "I feel like dragging the royal turtle." (Oddly enough, I do.)
_____
Leslie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap... that video.

I truly think that I just threw up a little in my mouth. Ugh... yeah. There's no doubt about it.

It was good seeing you again, this weekend. Looking forward to seeing you soon. I'll keep ya posted.

Anonymous said...

You think that's a bad music video? Wait till you see this:

http://he.fi/video/apache.mpg

You'll be humming the hook from that one all day.