Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Via Tammi, I find this:

Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Saudi Arabia around the year 1200.

Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds. [Spooky in that, up until the past couple of years, I bred and showed purebred cats.]

Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods. [Eerily again, my problem-solving skills have always been highly prized by my bosses -- current and former.]

Do you remember now?
_____

Quote of the day:
We were treading lightly with her pain medications because she had been delirious at times. Well and truly off with the fairies. She kept claiming that she was dancing in the rain, with only an umbrella to keep away the chills.

Sweet.
_____

Hubby de Dooce is obviously related to my own dear brother.
_____

Dear God!
It started with a hissing noise, like bacon frying, that elevated to a throaty roar coming from the open septic tank vent, blowing the water hose out, then it got worse, huffing and puffing, with steam coming from the roof vents, then progressing to a steady roar that could be heard for blocks around, then it started to sound like an immense steam whistle, and looked like 'Old Faithfull' in full glory, neighbors in pajamas were out in their yards watching, one guy started to run over to help and I yelled at him to, ' stay back it's bigger than both of us', my poor wife made several attempts to get out of the house, appearing at the door then running back inside only to try again.

(Thanks, Livey, for the belly laugh of my day!)
_____

Oooh! I need to get me one of these... right after I get my motorized barstool (factory installed autopilot and chrome cup holder would be nice additions).

( tip of the cap to Patti.)
_____
Leslie

1 comment:

Dating said...

A very interesting set of tests, I passed some of them and I can say that this is a great pleasure. I recommend to all!