Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

I'm not so sure about this:

Your Candy Heart Says "Cutie Pie"

You always seem to have a hot date, even though you never try to meet anyone.

A total charmer, you have a natural appeal that keeps you in high demand.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: multiple dates with multiple people

Your flirting style: 100% natural

What turns you off: serious relationship talks

Why you're hot: you're totally addicting



(A tip of the cap to Pammy!)
_____

I have four words for this: Not. On. Your. Nelly.
_____

Great. NOW they tell me.

After I bought this for myself.

I'm doomed -- doomed, I tell you.
_____
Leslie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.. good luck!... as with Jimbo and I, I am sure you will prevail..

Anonymous said...

Drink the wine. Forget the furniture. Trust me on this.