Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Very interesting:

Your Five Factor Personality Profile

Extroversion:

You have medium extroversion.
You're not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.
Sometimes you are full of energy and open to new social experiences.
But you also need to hibernate and enjoy your "down time."

Conscientiousness:

You have high conscientiousness.
Intelligent and reliable, you tend to succeed in life.
Most things in your life are organized and planned well.
But you borderline on being a total perfectionist.

Agreeableness:

You have medium agreeableness.
You're generally a friendly and trusting person.
But you also have a healthy dose of cynicism.
You get along well with others, as long as they play fair.

Neuroticism:

You have low neuroticism.
You are very emotionally stable and mentally together.
Only the greatest setbacks upset you, and you bounce back quickly.
Overall, you are typically calm and relaxed - making others feel secure.

Openness to experience:

Your openness to new experiences is medium.
You are generally broad minded when it come to new things.
But if something crosses a moral line, there's no way you'll approve of it.
You are suspicious of anything too wacky, though you do still consider creativity a virtue.


(A tip of the cap to the Accidental Jedi.)
_____

You know, last night wasn't so bad. If I can sleep soundly with a snorkle under my nose, wires stuck to me everywhere, and a pesky aide who kept waking me up (or trying to. I pretty much dozed through both adjustments) because a couple of the sensors were on the fritz, I can live with a CPAP machine.

If you've thought about getting the testing done, but were afraid you'd have to wear that awful, alien-like thing over your face and head, ask about a nasal pillow. Truthfully, I'd be claustrophobic if I had to wear the whole mask doo-dah. But the nasal pillow is lighter in weight and a LOT less restrictive.

More in a week or two when I get my own rig and have a few days to try it on my own, in my own bed.
_____
Leslie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

honey, and i was just bitching about encryption. it's not you, it's me.

hey, the personality test looked interesting until i saw the neuroses part. i don't know if i want those quizilla folks knowing all that. big brother scares me.

and cszxzu yourself!! no sziijhd!! no duqrnwd!! ahhhhhhhh!!

Anonymous said...

honey, and i was just bitching about encryption. it's not you, it's me.

hey, the personality test looked interesting until i saw the neuroses part. i don't know if i want those quizilla folks knowing all that. big brother scares me.

and cszxzu yourself!! no sziijhd!! no duqrnwd!! ahhhhhhhh!!

Moogie said...

Good luck with your rig. I hope it helps you out.