Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Lifted from Livey:


Your Love Quote


Good kissers are strong men who will have your back.

Bad kissers are weak men who will just like to grab your butt.



Word up.
_____

Does anyone know what happened to Queenie McFarland? Her blog's gone silent and emails to her bounce back. I miss her!
_____

Don't you just love a good David and Goliath story? That just made my day.
_____

My parents never would have bought this explanation. Then again, I never would have been stupid enough to go along with a stunt like this. (And I went to Glenbard East, not Glenbard West.)
_____

Did you see the men's figure skating last night? I'm rooting for an underdog for silver or bronze this time. I really like Canada's Jeffrey Buttle. The kid's got pizzazz. Now if he could only land all his jumps.......
_____
Leslie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! That quote cracks me up! And rings true for a lot of old boyfriends. . .

Anonymous said...

Quotes? When in doubt, whip it out.

Contagion said...

Hey, my wife says I'm a good kisser and I like to grab her butt! There's nothing wrong with Butt Grabbing!

I guess I don't understand how performing in your underwear is giong to help you get over stage fright. We never did that when I was in plays in school.

Richmond said...

I have to say though, that Yevgeny Plushenko (thanks google for the spelling) was AMAZING.

I love the olympics. Love, love, love them.... :)

Anonymous said...

Seconding Contagion on butt-grabbing :-)