Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Giggle of the Day:

_____

Aaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Of course I find this and this when I can't have any bacon, dammit!
_____

Lest you think that I think that all Democrats are profligate wasters... I luuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrvvvve me some Toni Preckwinkle:
"[I]f we don’t impose some discipline on the county now it just gets harder and harder going forward. We need to make our plans and figure out how we’re going to provide services in an environment in which resources are less. That’s just how it is."
Let her run for President and she'll have my vote. That woman's got balls of titanium and she ain't afraid to whip 'em out!
_____

Quote of the Day:
“Older people are not just wrinkly adults. They have totally different needs.”
Ain't that the truth?
_____

In honor of St. Paddy's Day, here's a little Irish earworm for you:


Leslie

No comments: