Leslie's Omnibus

Sunday Schedule

So cute I almost can't stand it:

(One day I will have one of my very own, just you wait!)
_____

Giggle of the Day, Part I:

_____

Giggle of the Day, Part II:
When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret handshake,” assured the organizer.
I apologize to no one for laughing myself silly over this. (Thanks, Denny!)
_____

Now here's a lovely love story:
“All of the sudden, I realized, my God, am I 16 again?” she said “What’s the matter with me? I was sitting there hoping he’d call! It just surprised me that I was having that good of a time.”
Love is not strictly the province of the young... and we should all be thankful for that!
_____
Leslie

No comments: