Leslie's Omnibus

Booty Call - BlogHer 2010

People have asked me what's BlogHer like, and my first response has always been that you wander around and they throw really cool shit at you.

The swag is already stacking up -- from Toy Story 3, full-sized Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. Cool little lunch bags. Water of stuff bottles. Note pads. Coupons. A big hemp tote bag with about 20 lbs. worth of stuff, including a full set of Play Doh. And it's not even 9:00 a.m. on Day 1.

I'm going to need a Mayflower moving van to get all this stuff home.

(And I'm feeling like a pirate with a fantastic haul of booty!)
_____

P.S. -- Bruce Jenner is here, pouring juice for Tropicana. (No lie!) I'd go get some from him, but I'm afraid I'd be giving him what-for for jacking up his face with all that plastic surgery....
_____

P.P.S. -- Breakfast with Nancy, Jane and Fausta. Also, Susan Woolf, Elaine Wu and Judi Boomer Girl. Got recognized from last year by Rebecca. Met Jennifer and talked books, books and more books! It's going to be a FUN weekend.
Leslie

2 comments:

JihadGene said...

Sounds plenty cool looong time! Have more fun, get more freebies, and don't forget to dance!!! It's Friday!!!

Northwoods Woman said...

and can anyone go?