Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

At the end of the night, my site meter looks like this:

But it's the stuff that I find early in the morning that makes up that "Unknown" section that's interesting. Just you wait and see!

Update:



See?
_____

Ooooh! Sixteen different kinds of French toast in the Chicago area, and all of them look scrumptious. Anybody up for trying some of these with me?
_____

High Five: I ordered this dress from b & lu yesterday... and it arrived today. I paid standard shipping and handling. These folks must really want my business!

(The dress is adorable, BTW. Now I'm going to have to find a sandy beach to wear it on...)

Update: Finally got around to trying it on. With one minor alteration needed (so you can't see all the way to my navel), it's going to be perfect -- cute, comfy and styling!
_____

Is this really a surprise? As far as I can tell, it's just a natural extension of the IRS's marriage tax rate. It's not gay marriage that's a threat to the institution of marriage; it's the government.
_____

I hope it's not snowing where you are, but if it is, let this be a very cautionary tale about driving too near semis in this weather.

Yeesh.

One more reason I'm glad I don't drive any more...
_____

Hey, Miss Nancy! Tuck this in your favorites for BlogHer 2010. Looks like very helpful stuff!
_____

One of the benefits of posting the music I heard in Ireland on YouTube is that I've actually made a new acquaintance or two along the way. US 231 is one of them:



Yep. I do love me a toe-tapper. (Thanks, Scott!)
_____

Later, kids. I'm off to hitch up my sled dogs and head home...
Leslie

No comments: